Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"What is not started today is never finished tomorrow." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So, to be completely honest with you, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'll start by telling you a bit about myself.  I'm eighteen years old, and a freshman at UNC-Chapel Hill.  I've been born and bred (and brainwashed) a tarheel.  I bleed blue...light blue, mind you. Before college, I attended a private Catholic  school in Raleigh, and had a wonderfully stereotypical high school experience. I was the captain of my nationally-ranked high school dance team, dated the captain of our conference-champs football team, made decent grades, and had good friends. You're excused to go vomit now...just kidding : )

Unfortunately, most of that didn't transition with me to college.  So far, college has been an abundance of almost's.  Almost making those tryouts.  Almost getting to bed before 2 AM.  Almost catching the bus.  Almost getting that A (ok, let's be real, B...).  But to be honest, it's been so much fun.  I wouldn't trade anything for the experiences I've had because of some of the mistakes I've made.  Like knowing your friends have your back. Or even better, realizing that you have their backs, regardless of situation or consequence.  Whoa now, give it a break on the mushy stuff.

I started a blog because I miss writing.  I'm not entirely sure what I want to write about.  I feel bad for whatever y'all have to read until I find out what I DO want to write about.  All I know is I want to put my thoughts into text. Good luck and God's speed to he who has the courage (and the willpower...) to keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment