I use a public internet domain as a diary. Crazy.
Anyways, to my fellow crazy people, I offer some humble advice:
1. Treat your waitress with respect. Even if you can't tip her well, at least treat her well. She's serving you a meal she probably can't afford.
2. If you say you're going to do something, do it. Talk is cheap. Don't be cheap...
3. Don't be cheap. Be frugal. Save money for nice things instead of spending it on cheap things.
4. Don't take the sound of rain on the rooftop for granted. You'll probably live in a dorm room/apartment/prison cell/mom's basement at some point in your life where little things like this are impossible to appreciate.
4. Please, for the love of all that is good and just on the Internet, do not publicize your personal life via Facebook/Twitter/Blogspot (ha..ha.....at least no one reads this). I don't care if you found the absolute perfect depressing quote from The Notebook to express your current relationship status. Refrain.
5. Manicures are well worth the money.
6. Manners are more important than almost anything. There isn't a person in this world who doesn't appreciate "yes ma'am" or "no sir."
7. Read lots and lots of books. Twilight doesn't count.
8. Make sure the family recipes are written down and can be passed down. I sure do miss my grandma's meatloaf.
9. Be able to tell the difference between the friends who will be there and the friends who are simply there.
10. Don't judge. You don't know. You have no idea.